BEFORE I CAPTURE YOUR STORY, LET ME TELL YOU MINE
Hi, I'm Abbey! Your new Bohemian friend with a camera.
I started photography when I was 12 years old, and was published in Photographer’s Forum when I was 13. It’s safe to say I’ve always loved creating art from the world around me, and over the years I’ve fallen in love with capturing love stories, working in the fashion industry and meeting so many beautiful souls along the way. I still have to pinch myself that this is my job - I feel like I’m dreaming most of the time!
A few random facts to get to know each other:
- I LOVE hiking and anything outdoors. If I could live in the mountains in a cute cabin and go hiking all the time I absolutely would in a heartbeat!
- My husband and I got married on a cliff in Maine! It was so perfect.
- I love street corn, açaí bowls and oat milk mochas something crazy.
- I love Jesus with my whole heart!
- Living in a beach town (Cape Cod) is my favorite thing ever- I feel so thankful to live in such beautiful place and capture love stories here as a photog!
IMAGES THAT MEAN A LOT TO ME.
BEST OF PHOTOGRAPHY 2013
ISSUE 3 - OCTOBER 2021